BERadio would not have been possible without learning from many others out there. You know who you are.
We want to say thanks to:
- computourist for the RFM69 based sensors and MQTT gateway giving us a rough idea where to move.
- Felix Rusu of LowPowerLab fame for conceiving the fine RFM69 library.
- Jean-Claude Wippler of JeeLabs fame for building the JeeLink v3c (shop), a fully assembled and ready-to-use USB “stick” containing an Atmel ATmega328p AVR microprocessor and a HopeRF RFM69CW wireless radio module. Also for conceiving the fine EmBencode C++ library.
- Weef for suggesting the Bencode format.
- Franky for spending two whole afternoons at Chaos Communication Camp 2015 for hunting down and fixing the EmBencode encoding bug on Arduino.
- A Python script to push serial data to MQTT for getting us started on the MQTT side. Based on work from Andy Piper (2011) and Didier Donsez (2014).